Skip to main content
- Gold Republic Pty Ltd is incorporated in Australia and wholly owned by Volt Resources Ltd. Gold Republic has two 100% owned subsidiaries – Novo Mines SARLU and KB Gold SARLU registered in Guinea.
- Novo Mines has 100% ownership of 1 exploration permit (Konsolon Permit) while KB Gold has 100% ownership of 5 exploration permits.
- The permits are located in the World Class Birimian Greenstone Goldbelt (Siguiribasin) with several world class goldmines and projects.
- Auger drilling campaign identified four drilling targets as follows:
- extended the known gold anomalous areas in Kouroussa to over 1,000 min length;
- identified two major gold anomalies in the Konsolon permit for a combined strike length of over 2,450m and which remain open along with a number of other gold anomalous areas; and
- a large open gold anomaly within the Nzima permit which is currently 600m in length and remains open.